Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Facebook Finale!

     Well I did it. I said I was going to do it and I did it. Yep, it took a lot of courage and willpower but I have done what so many others have not been able to gather up enough mental fortitude to do. I deactivated my Facebook account! Yes, I announced some weeks ago that I was going to do this and yesterday I made it a reality.  In hindsight I find it strange that I could miss something that I only used for a few months, so much.  Last night was tough as I was going through withdrawal symptoms thinking about all of the free Family Feud episodes that I was missing out on.  I thought about the feeling I would get of shear excitement when I saw one of the little red boxes at the top of the screen which alerted me that I had a new message or friend request. Well all of that is over, at least temporarily. Now I am faced with the daunting challenge of trying to find something to fill the void that has been left in my soul that was once filled by the most mundane "news feeds".  All in all I know that it was a good decision because it seemed to take up so much of my time. So for now I say goodbye my love, my dear, Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment